Cookies Policy & Settings
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON WWW.OCASO.CO.UK?
OCASO uses the following cookies on the https://www.ocaso.co.uk website:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by OCASO and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that may or may not be managed by OCASO but by another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie.
- Session cookies and permanent cookies: Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing the website. The information disappears when the session ends. Persistent cookies, however, remain stored for a determined period of time defined by the cookie responsible, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: these are cookies which enable a user to browse a website, platform or application, and to use the different options or services which exist within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements which are part of an order, completing the purchasing process of an order, filling out an application to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing contents over social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: These cookies allow a website user to choose or customise some general preferences, predefined according to set of criteria in the user's device, and enable the website to remember the preferences you set on subsequent visits. These preferences include language, type of browser, and regional settings, among others.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow those responsible for them to track and analyse user behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, and to create browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms. The purpose of this is to make improvements based on an analysis of the information about users´ behaviour.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the analysis of user behavior in order to show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
Specifically, OCASO uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: third-party, persistent, and analytical cookies. Additional information at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US.
- OAS_SC1: first-party, persistent, and analytical cookies.
|_ga||2 years||Identifier used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
|_gid||24 hours||Identifier used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
|checkTecnical||Ocaso||1 Year||Indicates if the user has accepted Technical cookies.|
|cookieAdvertising||Ocaso||Persistent||Indicates if the user has accepted advertising cookies.|
|cookieCustomization||Ocaso||1 Year||Indicates if the user has accepted the preferences and customization cookies.|
|OAS_SC1||Ocaso||1 Year||Indicates if the user has accepted the analysis cookies policy.|
ARE COOKIES USED TO PROCESS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
OCASO hereby informs you that, in the cases where cookies allow the user to be identified, it is the data controller and will only process such information in order to manage the specific function of each cookie, as described in the preceding paragraph.
You can consent all cookies by clicking "ACCEPT ALL" at the disclaimer, as well as configure or reject them through the following cookies configuration panel.
The acceptance of some cookies may involve the international transfer of data to third countries to enable the functioning of the services of our providers. The legal basis for these transfers is your consent, although said transfers shall be carried out (i) to countries with an adequate level of protection declared by the European Commission; (ii) based on the provision of adequate guarantees such as standard contractual clauses or biding corporate standards; or (iii) by virtue of the authorization of the competent authority or control body or under other conditions provided for in the regulation. You can find out about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, carry out the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies.
HOW CAN I DELETE COOKIES?
Rejecting cookies or deleting the ones installed on your computer is very easy. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may vary from one Internet browser to another, so we have included links to the webpages of the main browsers, where you will find information on how to change your browser's cookie settings:
Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
Preferences -> Privacy -> Use Custom Settings for History.
Preferences -> Privacy.
If you reject cookies you can continue to browse our website, although you may only have limited access to some services.
Below you will find some links that will guide you in changing the privacy settings on your mobile device.
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Also, please note that some browsers allow you to browse in private or incognito mode, which means that cookies are installed on the device but they are deleted automatically when the browsing session ends.
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party.